Raymarine Axiom 9 - 9" MFD with Lighthouse Coastal Vector Charts
- Rugged all-glass display optimized for flush or surface mounting. Sleek buttonless design with swipe-to-power control.
- New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
- Uncluttered Radar - New radar modes simplify operation along with quick access to sensitivity controls and enhanced status and range displays.
- LightHouse Live View Menu™ - Lets you see radar adjustments in real time.
- Enhanced Thermal Awareness - Exclusive FLIR ClearCruise™ thermal video analytics technology actively monitors the scene and provide alerts when any non-water objects enter the camera’s field of view
- Video Monitoring Make Axiom your video observation center. Add docking cameras or keep watch on the crew. View 4 video over IP cameras simultaneously.
- High-Powered Black Box Sonar Axiom is compatible with CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules.
- Marine Audio Control Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate.
- Connect Axiom with NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng compatible devices.
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more.
A powerful new multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. With all new LightHouse 3 operating system, and blazing fast quad core performance, AXIOM will transform your time on the water.
Axiom is expandable, so its capabilities can grow, as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
|Display Size||9.0" Optically Bonded LCD|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480 WQVGA|
|Mounting Options||Top / Flush / Bracket / Rear Mounting|
|Networking||1 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)|
|Waterproofing Standard||IPX6 and IPX7|
|Memory Card Slots||1x MicroSD|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR power class 1.5 (supports AVRCP 1.0)|
|Thermal Night Vision Compatible||Yes — compatible with FLIR M100 and M200 cameras|
|External Sonar Compatible||Yes — support for Digital and CHIRP sonar modules|
|GPS||Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Beidou* - 10Hz 72 Channel|
|Optional Remote Controls||RMK-10|
|AIS||With optional receivers and transceivers|
|Autopilot Control||Evolution Autopilot Integration|
|Digital Switching||Empirbus compatible|
|Audio Integration||Support for NMEA2000 compatible audio devices|
|Operating Temperature||-13 F to +131 F (-25 C to +55 C)|
|Input Voltage||12V / 24V DC (10.8 V DC to 31.2V DC)|
What's in the Box:
What's in the Box:
- MFD (supplied with Trunnion adaptor fitted)
- Trunnion bracket
- Trunnion knobs x 2
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- Rear mounting brackets
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- M5x58 Threaded studs x 4
- M5 Thumb nuts x 4
- Lighthouse Coastal Vector Charts