Minn Kota Ulterra 112 Trolling Motor with 60" Shaft i-Pilot and Mega DI Sonar
- Auto Stow & Deploy - Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, or the redesigned foot pedal.
- Power Trim - Once your motor’s in the water, Power Trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions, using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, or the redesigned foot pedal. It’s one more way Ulterra handles the busy work, so you can focus on fishing.
- Ulterra Foot Pedal - A new foot pedal for a new kind of motor. New buttons let you stow, deploy, trim up/down and activate a Spot-Lock in addition to speed and steering controls. Includes 18' cord. Ulterra comes standard with a new foot pedal and your choice of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link — all redesigned to enable Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim. Control those features with the new "mode" button on the Ulterra foot pedal or with i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link remotes. We've also added Spot-Lock to the pedal, making it even easier to stand your ground.
- Reinvented Spot-Lock with Jog - (available on i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link models) We just took our most trusted GPS feature to the next level. Spot-Lock uses GPS to lock you onto a fishing spot, and now we've reengineered it to work smarter and hold you stronger and more accurately than ever. Updated with hardware and software algorithms for better accuracy, Spot-Lock is the most accurate GPS anchor ever. You can see for yourself with the new "Distance to Spot" reading on the remote, to show you just how close you are. Plus, the new Jog feature lets you move your Spot-Lock in five-foot increments in any direction
- New i-Pilot - The most popular GPS trolling system now features a larger LCD screen and more intuitive control. Get the most accurate Spot-Lock ever, plus Advanced AutoPilot, track recording, and control of speed, steering and cruise control.
- Integrated Battery Meter - In addition to showing the remote battery life, your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote will also show you the state of your motor's batteries, so you'll never have to guess how much longer you have on the water.
- You can’t mark fish if you can’t see fish. And the best view of what’s below comes from Humminbird’s MEGA Imaging™. So get a Humminbird’s eye view with a MEGA DI transducer built right into the lower unit of our most powerful, trusted motors.
- Universal Sonar 2 - Integrated, protected transducer provides interference-free sonar performance, water temperature sensing, and dual beam technology (200kHz/83kHz) for an expanded view and greater bottom detail. Compatible with most major fishfinders and available on select models. To ensure you get the clearest, most complete view of what's below, use Humminbird fishfinders with DualBeam PLUS™ Technology.
- AutoPilot™ - Digitally controlled AutoPilot™ locks onto any heading you choose and delivers you there. Infinitely variable steering adjustments provide smoother course corrections and tighter heading accuracy against wind, waves and current.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- 2-Year Warranty - This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
|Mega DI Sonar||Yes|