Minn Kota MKA-23 Quick Release BracketModel: 1854023
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drops in over deck-mounted puck
- Composite construction resistant to rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and locking pin
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Ultrex, Fortrex, Maxxum, and Edge.
Easily remove your cable-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately).
Compatible with Ultrex, Fortrex, Maxxum, and Edge.
NOTE: Not for use with 72" shaft length motors.